Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shattered.

I am always looking for new and interesting ways to decorate myself, hence my adoration and addiction to nail polish.  I've sampled them all, from autumn oranges to lime greens, to dark browns and hot reds.  I've sampled sparkles and shinies, mattes and clears.  Ooh I love them all!

Opi's new line featuring Katy Perry, Shattered, looks like it most definitely needs to be added to my collection! The black "shattered" look is simply a top coat applied to any color, although the Katy Perry colors are pretty rad.  I think "Not Like the Movies" might be my favorite...



For now, it is tough to get your hands on these colors without heading to a nail salon.  I was invited to jump on a waiting list at Pure Beauty, but even I just can't get THAT excited about polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment